Friday, November 13, 2009

Plans for this weekend

Tonight I'm going to learn country dance and ohh by the way I live in Orange County so country dance is not something everyone knows. I like experimenting things in life. We shall see how it will turn out. Saturday, I don't have any specific plans. I probably need to clean, declutter my house and study for cpa exam. Sunday one of my couple friend is actually coming down to visit us very first time so I'd like to present our place in best possible light. :) Also this weekend I'd like to think about what kind of things I've learned from the last job I had and what I can improve. Time to time we all need to look at a mirror and self criticise ourself constructively. We are often eager to blame or cricise others first. I want to be able go beyond that and find things I can improve and become a better person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails