Monday, November 16, 2009

What is good about unemployment?

What is good about unemployment? Now, I have TIME to do things I never had time before. Since Oct 20th,
  • I finished knitting two scarves both are going to be given as christmas presents to my friends.
  • Finished reading three books which I've been trying to finish just one of them since January.
  • Finally I set up my herb aerogarden which I purchased 6 months ago and never had a chance to set up since then.
  • I'm working out twice a day. In the morning and at night. Before I know I hope I'm going to lose 15lbs. (it is painful)
  • Trying to start my own accounting practice. Actually now I can sit down and brainstorm, plan out things.
  • I started a new blog besides this one which is totally my passion so I hope it's going to take off soon because I spend many hours on it.
  • Finally I have time to study for CPA exam.

It is all about seeing the glass half full not half empty...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails