Saturday, January 30, 2010

February 2010 Monthly Goals

This month we are going to be traveling Vancouver which I am so excited about. My budget is consist of car payment, student loan payments, entertainment (Vancouver) and misc. expenses. Grocery, insurance, gas, mortgage and everything else in between are covered by my husband.

In February I'll be focusing on my fitness, job search and cpa exam nothing else. Every day I have to make a progress towards these three things. I'm sure Vancouver trip is going to be a life time experience and I'm not going to let unemployment to ruin this experience. On the other hand, we will be really careful with our spending.

Update on $50 challenge:
Wow, total blow out. I spent $155 within 5 days. Saturday and Sunday are no spend days. I'm going to set more attainable goals I guess. $50 was little too little :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails