Monday, January 4, 2010

My 2010 Goals

I don’t know where my 2009 goal list is! At least this time I have a blog where I can write down my 2010 goals and not lose. I am thinking I’ve probably failed most of my 2009 goals since I cannot even find my goals! How embarrassing… I know one thing for sure: during 2009 I traveled a lot which I plan to continue during 2010.


My 2010 goals:

Finances
• Pay off the car loan. Currently, it is $12,049. I need to make couple of extra payments in order to pay off the whole amount.
• Payoff 50% of Student Loans. Currently, it is $23,550. The goal is $11,775. I need to make payment of $980 every month.
• Payoff my sister $3,800 which is for part of the real estate investment we made together. Only $3,800 left to pay.
• Make an additional $5,000 above and beyond my FT job (which I hope I am going to have FT job soon) and Save $5,000 EF fund

Career
• Find a new job!!!
• Pass CPA exam
• Become active within a professional organization

Life in general
• Become pregnant to our first child!!! This is huge. Please pray for me…
• Go to Winter Olympics, Vancouver
• Have many summer parties in our house
• Start writing a book in my native language
• Start my own practice on the side
• Start internet business
• Become a US Citizen

I am hopeful this year... I can accomplish every one of these goals...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails