Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Challenge: $50 per week spending

I’ve been using a debit card for every purchase I make since Jan 2008. Although it is working for me, I sometimes spend way too much than I should. Now being unemployed I really need to pay attention how much I am spending day by day. That’s why I decided to go on cash only method for a while. I am going to allow myself $50 per week to spend so my plan is that Monday I'm going to take $50 from my checking and put my debit card somewhere I cannot reach. I think I should be able to pull it off.
Things I should watch out this week;
On Tuesday I am going to meet with my friends to celebrate one of my friend's birthday. I already bought her birthday present and I'll probably get something to drink when we go out thats all.
On Wednesday my friend is coming over to dinner (already have all ingredients for delicious meal) and play wii together. That should be fun!
Daily exercise update Sunday: 1 hour cardio treadmill and some weight lifting
weight: 128

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails