Thursday, January 28, 2010

My unemployment days

Today I managed to wake up early. One of the drawbacks of being unemployed, at least for me, is that you lose track of days and start waking grossly late. I used to get up around 7 am now days if I get up around 9-10am, I feel good about myself. After getting up relatively early today, I came to Panera bread to eat breakfast ($5), study and polish up my resume.
Believe it or not I haven’t even updated my resume yet…I had lack of motivation since I got laid of my job. Of course traveling Europe had something to do with it as well. Finally I am back to my normal routine and feeling more motivated about job search. This time I don’t want to jump on first thing I find. I want to pick where I am going to work not the other way around. And I know because economy is so bad, it will take me longer than to find an ideal company.
Today’s goals:
• Make a list of thing I have accomplished at my last job
• Work out
• Painting
• Study

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails