Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why am I spending money???

I've been spending money like crazzy. As if I have anything to spend. Not only that I dont even have a job!!! I am really mad at myself. Tofay I went to immigration office to give my fringerprints which is all part of coming a US citizen so I cannot complain :) One more step closer! After I left the immigration center I went to an outdoor shopping center and I spent on:

Breakfast $5.00

Lunch $9.00

Victorias Secret $5.00 (soap and nail polish)

Bought 2 Crocs for backyard $10.00 (buy one get one free promotion)

Coffee $1.65 Borders

Puma 2 shoes for $26.08 they had crazy discounts.

Massage tip $10 ( I used prepaid massage but I had to tip)
Crepe dessert w/coffee $11.00

Sunglasses $13.00

Total:$90.73


Now I want to go home and never get out again!Actually, I am going to work out, make my study schedule, work on my website design for the side business and polish my resume...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails